If you’re a cat owner, then you are definitely aware of and used to the constant battle of the litter box. What I mean by that is no matter how much money you spend on the cat litter or how expensive of a brand you buy, it never seems to cover up odors. I have owned cats my whole life and was never once able to find a cat litter that covered up odors. Then I realized the solution isn’t the cat litter itself, but in an extra anti-odor powder called Arm & Hammer Cat Litter Deodorizer.
With Arm & Hammer Cat Litter Deodorizer, I don’t have to buy the most expensive brand of cat litter to cover up odors. That’s because the deodorizer covers up urine and feces odors on even the cheapest and unscented brands of cat litter. I can purchase the most inexpensive brand of cat litter in the store and with my Arm & Hammer Cat Litter Deodorizer, you would never even know.
When I purchase Arm & Hammer Cat Litter Deodorizer, I usually have a precise method for how I use it. First, I place a new cat litter liner in the litter box. Then I line the bottom of the liner with the deodorizer. I add the cat litter of my choice and sprinkle Arm & Hammer Cat Litter Deodorizer on top. I also sprinkle it in the litter box every day to keep the litter box smelling fresh. This is the only surefire way to prevent cat litter odors.
If you’re tired of the constant smell of your litter box filling up your house, then you’ll definitely want to invest in Arm & Hammer Cat Litter Deodorizer. I’ve been using it for over a year now and the benefits are amazing.
- This deodorizer comes in a powder form, so it’s easy to use. The deodorizer is essentially the same consistency as the Arm & Hammer baking soda. Just open the tab, sprinkle a bit in the litter box, and you’re good to go.
- It eliminates odors better than any cat litter I’ve ever used, and I can honestly say I’ve used just about every cat litter brand on the market hoping or a solution to the litter odors. I’ve found that the secret is not in the cat litter brand you purchase, but in this powdered deodorizer.
- There are no harmful ingredients in Arm & Hammer Cat Litter Deodorizer. It has not altered my cat’s health in any way, and I know plenty of other people who also use it with no harmful effects.
- The boxes aren’t expensive but they also don’t last too long. I end up using a lot of it to produce the maximum results. My goal is to completely eliminate the odors that my cat leaves in the litter box, so I need a healthy amount of Arm & Hammer Cat Litter Deodorizer for that.
- Even if you use a lot of it on top of your litter after you put fresh litter in, it won’t do much after your cat has just used the litter box. I usually have to either sprinkle a bit of it in the litter box immediately after my cat has gone or wait for its effects to sink in.
Stop fighting the constant battle against the raging odors of the litter box. I guarantee you’ll find your solution with Arm & Hammer Cat Litter Deodorizer.
Latest posts by Christine McNassor (see all)
- Whirlpool WFC7500VW Washer (Front-loading) - January 28, 2014
- iHome iP90 Dual Alarm Clock Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock - January 26, 2014
- Morton Lite Salt Mixture - January 25, 2014