I’ve been searching for the perfect vacuum cleaner for years. There always seems to be a major flaw with every single one that I purchase. Whether the vacuum cleaner seems to burn out, stops picking things up, or it’s incredibly loud; there’s always something wrong. I’d always buy a seemingly decent vacuum, enjoy it for a couple days or so, and then it totally fails on me. After trying out at least three different vacuums that were not suited to my standards, I came across the Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner.
The most important aspect of any vacuum is that it can pick up crumbs, dust, and debris without a problem. The Kenmore Canister Vacuum is able to make my floors look spotless with very little effort on my part. I can finally clean out all those hard-to-reach places that no other vacuum cleaner could get to. I mainly just have carpet to worry about, but for those of you who have all different types of flooring, this vacuum is absolutely perfect. It can clean wood, tile, and vinyl as well.
I was very impressed to find that the Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner can suck up anything on the stairs as well. This is a multi-functional vacuum that can clean pretty much any area in the house. And it’s extremely flexible, meaning I can get behind, beside, or under any spot.
This vacuum cleaner worked perfectly for my needs, but you should be fully aware what it has to offer before purchasing. Just like any product on the market, the vacuum has benefits and disadvantages.
- The hose reaches out to a full six foot. This makes for easy access to areas like the stairs. You won’t have to follow the vacuum belt with the canister that often because of how far the hose extends.
- The vacuum picks things up very easily. I have accidentally left out little Legos before and vacuumed them up. This would normally destroy a vacuum, but not the Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner.
- It comes with a variety of attachments for any of your vacuuming needs. As a cat owner, I have to deal with endless amounts of cat hair all over the house. This vacuum includes a Pet Powermate pet hair catcher that works wonderfully. No other vacuum I purchased could pick up all of the cat hair.
- There’s a Stair Grip included with the vacuum, so your canister stays put while you’re cleaning the stairs. This means it won’t fall over at the most inconvenient times.
- The vacuum always informs you of when it’s losing suction by the electronic performance indicator.
- I’ve found that I can clean anything with this vacuum; not just the carpets. The Kenmore Canister Vacuum allows you to easily clean furniture and drapes as well.
- The canister can be a real pain to drag around when vacuuming. Although the hose does stretch out to six feet, you still have to drag the canister with you from room to room. This can be a bit irritating.
- The vacuum cleaner isn’t as quiet as I was expecting. It’s not the loudest vacuum you’ll ever use, but it’s not silent either.
- The cord is located in somewhat of an inconvenient spot. It’s underneath the canister, on the bottom, so you might have trouble pulling it out and plugging it in at times.
I definitely considered the Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner to be a smart purchase. It’s a great value and it does exactly what it’s meant to do. Instead of wasting your money on useless vacuums that eventually burn out, try the Kenmore Canister Vacuum.