Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Rose Petal color is a unique, efficient, and convenient form of makeup blush. Since I discovered the mousse blush a few years ago, I’ve been using it on a consistent basis. I find that it is a much quicker and easier form of adding blush to my makeup routine. While the standard method is to use a “blush brush” and powdered blush, Mabelline has come up with an original system for applying blush like no other. You don’t need any tools or brushes with this blush, as it comes in a mousse form. Just use your finger and apply as much or as little as you want.
I don’t like using makeup brushes to apply my makeup because they tend to lose their structure quickly and fall apart in a short amount of time. Plus, they start to gather bacteria throughout their duration. And when you have to keep buying new blush brushes because your old one keeps getting damaged and full of germs, what’s the point? You’re wasting your money. I realized a long time ago that I don’t have the time or the motivation to continue use with a blush brush. The difference in time and effort now that I have found this new type of blush is incredible.
As for the standard (or in my eyes, old-fashioned) blush itself, I’ve found it’s easy to overdo it on your face. The problem I always ran into with it is that it always seemed to work in extremes; it was always either too much or too little, no matter how articulate I was about applying it. I’d start putting it on using my blush brush and barely saw a difference in my cheek color, then I’d add a bit more and suddenly I looked like Miss Piggy. Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush keeps me from caking the blush on, resulting in a smooth and breezy look.
If you’re a woman with little time or ambition to commit to the standard method of applying powdered blush, read this lovely list of reasons to replace that system with Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush.
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush is creamy, soft, and completely effortless to apply. Just swipe one or two of your fingers in the formula and smooth it onto your cheeks.
- In my opinion, Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush cuts down on overall makeup application time by more than half. If you’re in a major hurry but still don’t want to look like the living dead, this mousse blush is just perfect. You can look like a beauty without taking up the majority of your day.
- My personal color of choice is Rose Petal, but Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush is available in additional beautiful colors: Soft Plum, Pink Frosting, Peach Satin, Coffee Cake, and Cloud Wine.
- The blush containers are little and compact, so they’ll fit easily into your makeup bag.
- Make sure you always put the lid on securely and every time you’re doing using it…otherwise it will very quickly dry out. I’ve accidentally left the lid off for only a few hours and the consistency is ruined. Once it dries out, it’s literally useless.
- This may or may not be a problem for you, but Maybelline discontinued this product and it is now only available online. You will not find it in stores.
Change your makeup routine for the better by adding Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush. You’ll save yourself plenty of hassle and time, as well as replace your standard blush.
Latest posts by Christine McNassor (see all)
- Whirlpool WFC7500VW Washer (Front-loading) - January 28, 2014
- iHome iP90 Dual Alarm Clock Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock - January 26, 2014
- Morton Lite Salt Mixture - January 25, 2014