Morton Lite Salt Mixture is my miracle for sodium replacement. I’ve loved salty things and putting extra salt on already salty foods my entire life. As a kid, my favorite food wasn’t ice cream; it was French fries or pretzels. Now that I’m in my twenties, I figure it’s time to start taking my health seriously. I finally followed everybody’s advice and tried to limit my daily salt intake. I didn’t cut salt out of my diet though; I simply substituted it with a light salt mixture. Morton Lite Salt Mixture tastes exactly like regular table salt and goes on almost anything.
This unique salt replacement contains only 290 MG of sodium, while table salt contains 590 mg of sodium. So if you’re trying out a low sodium diet, don’t settle yourself into thinking that you have to completely give up salt. Simply switch to this amazing salt substitution like I did. After using it for months now I can’t even taste the difference. Anything you eat, cook, bake, or serve with regular salt, you can also eat, cook, bake, or serve with Morton Lite Salt Mixture. You can’t beat 50% less sodium.
I’m very happy I discovered this light salt mixture. Due to my loved ones constantly harassing me about my salt intake, I had all but resigned myself to the fact that I would have to simply cut down on my salt, a life I could not imagine. I found Morton Lite Salt Mixture on a whim and I’m so glad I did.
If you’re a salt lover like I am and think your salt intake is getting out of hand, read these pros and decide if Morton Lite Salt Mixture might be a nice replacement for you.
- Morton Lite Salt Mixture tastes exactly like regular salt; maybe even better. I use the same amount of it on my food that I used of regular table salt. In fact, I don’t use regular table salt with my meals at all anymore. Morton Lite Salt Mixture doesn’t feel like a downgrade to me in the least.
- It’s so much better for you than regular table salt. With 50% less sodium, you can bet that you’re being a lot healthier by switching to this light salt mixture. I feel better about myself knowing that my sodium intake is a lot less than what it used to be.
- It’s made by Morton, the makers of the regular table salt, so you know you can trust the brand.
- Some people feel that this light salt mixture doesn’t taste like salt at all. I personally have gotten used to it and think that it might even taste better than regular table salt, but that’s just me. It might take you a few days to get used to it.
- I found Morton Lite Salt Mixture in Wal-Mart, but I can’t find it anywhere else. It seems somewhat difficult to locate in stores.
Take the step towards a healthier lifestyle with Morton Lite Salt Mixture, a delicious salt substitution. I’m so glad I did.
Latest posts by Christine McNassor (see all)
- Whirlpool WFC7500VW Washer (Front-loading) - January 28, 2014
- iHome iP90 Dual Alarm Clock Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock - January 26, 2014
- Morton Lite Salt Mixture - January 25, 2014