My mother first bought me a huge carton of Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Colors when I was 10 years old. I still remember the day I stuffed my hand into the carton and tried a handful; I was blindsided by the amazing taste. So perfectly salted, yet not overdone. The flavor is an incredible burst for every single goldfish cracker. These are a wonderful snack for toddlers, children, teenagers, adults, and old people. I can’t think of any other food that’s been on my top list of favorites for 15 years straight other than Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Colors.
They say when it comes to potato chips, you can’t just eat one. However, I feel that way about goldfish crackers. These aren’t just your average cheesy crackers. Every single cracker is coated in flavor and a light, delicious salt. Every adult I know loved these crackers when they were kids and still enjoys them to this day. And what’s not to love? The taste is absolutely addicting. I can seriously go through one 30 oz carton in 3 days. Goldfish crackers are a great snack to eat at home or on the go. These are the classic all-American treat to bring along on family vacations.
Goldfish crackers are fit for any occasion. Vacations, parties, picnics, birthdays, family gatherings; you name it. If you love salt as much as I do, and enjoy the snack that smiles back, goldfish is the way to go.
I could probably go on for hours on all the qualities I love about Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Colors. However, I will list just a few convenient pros for your benefit.
- Ridiculously delicious. No other cracker or salty snack I’ve tried even comes close to competing with Pepperidge Farm Goldfish. And I could be crazy, but I actually think the colored Goldfish are tastier than the original ones. It seems to me like they add a bit more salt to the colored crackers.
- So easy to find. 99% of the stores I walk into sell Goldfish crackers. I have no problem locating them when I’m grocery shopping, no matter where I am.
- They’re baked with real cheese and the colors are derived from natural ingredients. That makes me feel better about eating them, because I know they’re not completely unhealthy like most snacks.
- The little Goldfish characters are cute and fun. You can find the characters, along with their own little quotes, on the Goldfish boxes.
- Kids and adults alike love these tasty crackers. I personally like to bring them along to places on the go, but they’re a great snack to pack in kids’ lunches or as a school snack as well.
- They’re one of the most expensive cracker snacks being sold on shelves. Great taste and healthy ingredients comes at a price, unfortunately. In my opinion it’s worth it, but other people might feel differently.
For a quick and yummy snack at home or out on the town, grab yourself a box of Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Colors! I guarantee you won’t be able to just eat a couple!
Latest posts by Christine McNassor (see all)
- Whirlpool WFC7500VW Washer (Front-loading) - January 28, 2014
- iHome iP90 Dual Alarm Clock Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock - January 26, 2014
- Morton Lite Salt Mixture - January 25, 2014