Having a shaving cream that not only makes for a smooth shave but smells good as well is imperative for any woman. With Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream, your legs will always be smooth and smell delightfully fresh. Silk shave cream is affordable and it acts as a moisturizing lotion while you shave. It also contains a lovely scent during and after your shower. I enjoy using Pure Silk because I tend to nick myself less while shaving, and the foam glides on easily every time. I’ve happily been using this shaving cream for as long as I can remember.
I would recommend Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream over any other shave creams on the market because I’ve trusted it for years without fail. I have tried my hand at other shaving creams before when I couldn’t locate any of the Pure Silk, but they never seemed to work as well as the Silk. Silk shave cream contains aloe and works quickly into a thick lather.
Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream is an inexpensive way to get your legs smooth and moisturized while you shower. You’ll be enjoying the fresh, silky smoothness all day long. I always ended up with painful cuts with other shave creams or soaps before I discovered Silk. This shave cream is a surefire way to protect your legs from damaging cuts.
I’m confident that you’ll be completely satisfied with Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream just as I was. Read these pros to find out why.
- The lather doubles as an in-shower lotion, leaving your legs soft and silky even after you dry off.
- It’s the cheapest shave cream I’ve been able to find. Even when I spent more money on the pricier shaving creams on the market, I was less than impressed with their results.
- It smells incredible. Silk shave cream is currently available in a raspberry mist scent, which I find to be divine. I can still enjoy the aroma throughout the day, long after I get out of the shower.
- One can of Silk lasts a long time. It takes me at least 3 months to go through a can even when I’m shaving my legs every other day.
- The can won’t leave a rust stain in your shower. Many shaving creams leave behind a permanent rust stain that can potentially ruin an area in your shower, but the Silk can does not.
- While Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream can normally protect my legs from getting cut from my razor, it’s not totally foolproof against nicks and cuts. You can try to use a large amount of it while you shave, but then you might find yourself having to buy another can in a short time.
Once you start using Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream, you’ll stick with it for life. It’s become a part of my shower routine and I have no desire to switch to any other shaving cream.
Latest posts by Christine McNassor (see all)
- Whirlpool WFC7500VW Washer (Front-loading) - January 28, 2014
- iHome iP90 Dual Alarm Clock Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock - January 26, 2014
- Morton Lite Salt Mixture - January 25, 2014