Throughout the years, I haven’t been very gentle with my clothing. I seem to get stains on them in every single event, no matter how careful I try to be. The worst and most frequent stains I get are grass and grease stains. Simply throwing these clothes in the washer isn’t going to do the trick; especially for old or set-in stains. I needed a solution to renew all my favorite and work clothes back to normal. I found my solution when I discovered Resolve Laundry Stain Remover.
Resolve Laundry Stain Remover is a miracle worker when it comes to getting tough stains out of clothing. It goes above and beyond what normal laundry detergent can do. I’ve been able to get out about 99% of the stains in my clothing and my family’s clothing, and that includes tough, set-in stains. I was even able to remove stains that had been on my clothes for YEARS. If you are struggling with stains and haven’t found a decent stain remover yet, try Resolve Laundry Stain Remover and watch the magic happen.
Resolve Laundry Stain Remover is incredibly easy to use. Just spray a healthy amount onto the stain in question, wait a couple of minutes, then throw the piece of clothing into your washer with your other clothes. Your laundry detergent will partner up with the Resolve during the washing cycle to remove the stain completely. When you remove your clothing from your washer, the stain will be eliminated and the clothes will be clean.
If you’re considering purchasing Resolve Laundry Stain Remover, read these pros. The benefits of the product will help you to understand why buying it would be a smart choice.
- The stain remover will eliminate basically any stain. I had mud stains on my jeans for years, and the Resolve got rid of the stains completely.
- Resolve Laundry Stain Remover is not prejudiced against any type of laundry detergent. I’ve used it with dozens of brands, types, and consistencies of laundry detergent without any problems.
- It actually smells extremely good. Couple it up with your laundry detergent and your clothes will have a fresh, lovely smell when you take them out of the washer.
- There are instructions on the spray bottle which state to wait at least five minutes after spraying it before throwing it in the wash. However, I usually only wait a minute or two and it’s still extremely effective.
- It’s easy to use. All you need to do is spray the stain four or five times and throw the piece of clothing in with your other clothes. For old or really tough stains (such as grease, grass, or red wine), I would recommend spraying six or seven times, covering the stain completely. Wait two to three minutes, then wash as normal.
- I stated before that Resolve Laundry Stain Remover has eliminated 99% of my clothing stains. The reason I said 99% and not 100% is because once in a great while there is a stain that will not disappear, even after using Resolve. Although it is a wondrous and extremely effective stain remover, you might find that every so often there’s a set-in stain that just will not come out.
- The stain remover is pretty runny. When you’re spraying it on clothing, make sure you are either doing it on top of the open washer or over a trash can. I’ve frequently sprayed it on my clothes without giving it a second thought and the spray runs onto the table or floor.
For those tough, set-in, or old stains, I would highly recommend Resolve Laundry Stain Remover. I’ve had extreme success with it and been able to wear clothes that I never thought I’d be get to wear again, due to the stains. Resolve can usually eliminate even the toughest stains without a problem.
Latest posts by Christine McNassor (see all)
- Whirlpool WFC7500VW Washer (Front-loading) - January 28, 2014
- iHome iP90 Dual Alarm Clock Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock - January 26, 2014
- Morton Lite Salt Mixture - January 25, 2014