As the world’s worst shaver, I started looking for a decent razor a long time ago that wouldn’t cause me the constant nicks and cuts I’ve grown so accustomed to. I needed one that cut my hairs at the root, but did it in a gentle and efficient fashion that wouldn’t bring me physical pain. My solution proved to be Schick Silk Effects Plus Razor. This razor comes in a mini kit with 2 refill blades, so when the original blade goes dull, you can easily replace it with a new one. It also comes with an adorable little “caddy” that suctions onto the side of your shower. Schick Silk Effects Plus Razor gives me the close, smooth shave I need without the painful consequences that powerful razors sometimes cause.
Schick Silk Effects Plus Razor has been my razor choice for 10 years now. When I first started shaving at about age 13, I cut my legs up just about every single time. It took me a while to realize that the problem wasn’t me; it was the cheap, disposable razors I was using. I’ve sometimes had to resort to disposable razors since then into adulthood when I can’t find a Schick Silk Effects Plus Razor, and the cuts and nicks still show up. Yet every time I switch back to my usual Schick Silk Effects Plus Razor, my shaving process is a lot smoother and less painful.
Schick Silk Effects Plus Razor is the last razor I’ll ever buy. I refuse to buy any other brand and I definitely won’t be using disposable razors again. Disposable razors not only cut up your legs, but also cause shaving bumps which can be noticeably uncomfortable and visible. Schick Silk Effects Plus Razor makes shaving a smooth-sailing process.
So, why should you switch to Schick Silk Effects Plus Razor if you haven’t already? Because it’s inexpensive, effective, and safe! Here I will provide some pros to convince you that this is the razor you need.
- Schick Silk Effects Plus Razor is not only safe but easy to use. The razor is bigger and chunkier than any other designs with an easy gripping system. I find that the wide design of the razor is a safer alternative to the skinnier razors, because it offers a certain degree of protection while you shave.
- I love how the mini shower kit comes with 2 extra blades. Instead of going out and looking for new blades every time I run out, I always just buy a whole new kit. This method works for me because it saves me more money than buying another razor brand and spending a ridiculous amount on the razor refills.
- After having used many razor brands in my younger days, Schick Silk Effects Plus Razor that has been proven not to make my legs look like a crime scene. I can trust Schick Silk Effects Plus Razor to get the job done without unnecessary pain.
- Schick Silk Effects Plus Razor comes with a shower caddy that is supposed to suction itself onto the wall of your shower while the razor and refillables stay tucked inside, but the suctions never seem to stick in my shower. I’ve made the mistake of putting it up high on the wall before and it falls down and makes a mess. I would suggest not depending on the shower caddy to hold up your Schick Silk Effects Plus Razor.
- The razor head always falls off the razor itself when I accidentally drop it in the shower. I find this to be a bit irritating, because I would expect the razor head not to come off the razor so easily.
Schick Silk Effects Plus Razor has made my shaving experience a smooth, care-free process as long as I can remember. Switch to this brand and I know it will do the same for you.
Latest posts by Christine McNassor (see all)
- Whirlpool WFC7500VW Washer (Front-loading) - January 28, 2014
- iHome iP90 Dual Alarm Clock Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock - January 26, 2014
- Morton Lite Salt Mixture - January 25, 2014