Suave Kids 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo is an effective, ideal formula for washing and conditioning kids’ hair in one easy step. Not only is it very inexpensive compared to other kids’ shampoos and conditioners, but it makes the whole process of washing your kid’s hair quick and smooth. This conditioning shampoo does exactly what its title says; it conditions while it cleanses hair. Kids usually have very thin and delicate hair compared to adults’ hair. Their hair requires a gentle shampoo that won’t destroy the texture before they reach adulthood. Suave Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo is the perfect solution for getting the hair clean in a gentle, productive manner.
No kid likes to take showers, but Suave 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo makes the process a little more bearable for them. Each of the scents smells amazing and come with a cute character on the front. For instance, wild watermelon comes in a green bottle and has Spongebob plastered on it. The strawberry scent is pink and contains the Fairy Berry character. My ten year old loves her wild watermelon conditioning shampoo because she watches Spongebob and she agrees that her hair smells great when she gets out of the shower.
Suave Kids 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo is in my opinion the best combining shampoo and conditioner formula for young children or kids who are just learning to shower themselves. It’s the only shampoo brand I’ve ever bought for my kid and I’ve never considered buying anything else. This shampoo + conditioner formula is designed specifically for the hair texture that most kids have, so it isn’t as rough as adult shampoos and conditioners. If you are teaching your little one to wash his or her own hair, this is a wonderful shampoo product to start off with.
Suave Kids 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo is the most convenient shampoo and conditioner combination formula for any kid of any age to use. Here are some pros as to why:
- It’s Ophthalmologist-tested and a lot less damaging and painful if it gets in kids’ eyes
- The savvy characters on each of the scents make shower time more fun for kids
- Hair is soft, silky, and easy to brush through and style after usage, whether it’s wet or dry
- Suave Kids 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo can be successfully used by both girls and boys
- The bottles are the cheapest kids shampoo + conditioner formula on the market and one bottle can last for months
- It works with any type of kids hair; including long, short, thick, thin, curly or wavy
- It can also produce big bubbles for baths
- Using Suave Kids 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo only requires one easy step, which is a major plus for children
- Even though the product claims it is tear-free, I would still not suggest allowing it to drip into your kid’s eyes. It is true that it’s less damaging and painful than adult shampoos, but my daughter was wailing in pain when she accidentally got some Suave Kids 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo into her eyes one day.
Suave Kids 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo is a fast, simple, and fun shampoo + conditioner combination for any kid to wash their hair with. If your kid dreads taking showers like most kids do, Suave Kids 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo can help them look forward to showering a little more.
Latest posts by Christine McNassor (see all)
- Whirlpool WFC7500VW Washer (Front-loading) - January 28, 2014
- iHome iP90 Dual Alarm Clock Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock - January 26, 2014
- Morton Lite Salt Mixture - January 25, 2014