Extreme weather always seems to bring about the driest skin. Right now it’s incredibly hot out, so I have to deal with dry and cracked skin every day. It’s even worse in the winter months, when it just feels like constant painful suffering. In my opinion a lotion should be an instant cure for dry skin; none of that “wait a week for the results” stuff. I need a body lotion that undoes the damage left from shaving my legs. Thankfully, Suave Naturals Body Lotion in Everlasting Sunshine scent does the trick.
I use this lotion every time I get out of the shower, before bed, and when I wake up. While I normally use it on my legs because that’s where my skin is the driest, it works wonders on my arms, hands, and feet as well. Suave Naturals Body Lotion works just as well as the leading lotion brands. I honestly don’t see the point in spending a ton of money on an expensive product when you can get the same quality of product for a much lower price.
Ever since I started using Suave Naturals Body Lotion, my skin has been soft, smooth, and smelling heavenly. I purchased this lotion on a whim and I’m so glad I did because my skin definitely needed it. I was to the point where my skin on my arms and legs was itching and peeling because I wasn’t taking care of it. Adding Suave Naturals Body Lotion to my routine has given my skin the constant moisture it needs.
No matter what age you are, your skin needs to stay moisturized. Smooth, soft, and supple skin adds a sense of youth that we all crave. This list of benefits will give you the reasons you need to start using Suave Naturals Body Lotion every day.
- It works instantly. I can literally feel the smoothness as soon as I put the lotion on.
- It’s easy to apply; just squeeze a dollop of it onto your palm and rub it where necessary. A little bit of it goes a long way.
- It smells incredible. While I lucked out with the Everlasting Sunshine scent, you can buy Suave Naturals Sunshine Lotion in several other flavors; including Wild Cherry Blossom, Sweet Pea & Violet, Mango Mandarin, and Lavender Vanilla. Every scent smells like a vacation in paradise and makes your skin the softest it’s ever been.
- It’s probably the most inexpensive lotion you will ever find. Yet it gives you the same effects as the expensive lotion brands.
- I’ve found that the lotion can sometimes be runny when I’m applying it. This isn’t a huge deal, but can definitely be a nuisance if I’m in a rush.
- The smell is extremely strong. It does smell incredible, but can be a bit overbearing when first applied.
If you need a cheap lotion that gives you a wonderful-smelling softness, try Suave Naturals Body Lotion. You will not be disappointed.
Latest posts by Christine McNassor (see all)
- Whirlpool WFC7500VW Washer (Front-loading) - January 28, 2014
- iHome iP90 Dual Alarm Clock Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock - January 26, 2014
- Morton Lite Salt Mixture - January 25, 2014