There comes a point in your life when you realize that your hair needs some major damage control. All the dyeing, straightening, perming, and styling eventually starts to take its toll on the hair that was once luscious and full of volume. Conditioner is supposed to fix all of the damaging acts you do to your hair, but you need a decent brand and type to really work. After putting my hair through dozens of perms and highlights, I unhappily discovered that it was starting to catch up with me. My hair was virtually destroyed; it was full of split ends and falling out constantly. I needed the perfect conditioner to “fix” my hair. Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Moisture Lock Conditioner was the first one I tried, and it’s now the last one I’ll ever use.
Since I’ve started using Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Moisture Lock Conditioner, my hair has completely transformed from dull and lifeless to full and healthy. Try this conditioner and you will never switch to anything else. I usually put it in my hair after my shampoo and leave it in for about five minutes. Then I run my fingers through my hair and rinse it out. When I get out of the shower, my hair is extremely soft, shiny, and manageable. I’ve never tried another conditioner that can promise all of those qualities.
When I first spotted Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Moisture Lock Conditioner on the shelves, I couldn’t believe the cheap price for everything it promised. I was skeptical, but I figured it was worth a shot. I’ve used it every single day since I bought it and my hair gets healthier with each use. Vidal Sassoon conditioner can be used as a damage control solution after you’ve done some damage to your hair, or while you are doing something damaging to your hair. That means if you are currently dyeing, highlighting, or perming your hair, Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Moisture Lock Conditioner will keep it soft and healthy.
I’ve been using this conditioner for months and been extremely satisfied with the results. It can promise the same for your hair, but reading these pros might convince you to purchase it for sure.
- It’s not only a conditioner, but a detangler as well. After I use Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Moisture Lock Conditioner in the shower, my hair is extremely easy to brush through and style.
- It’s just about the cheapest EFFECTIVE conditioner you will find. I refuse to spend a ridiculous amount of money to have healthy hair. With this Vidal Sassoon Conditioner, I don’t have to.
- It smells amazing. I use a healthy amount of it because my hair is long and thick, so my hair smells just wonderful for at least two days after use.
- This might not be a problem for you, but I end up going through a lot of these bottles in a short amount of time. Although Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Moisture Lock Conditioner isn’t expensive, it tends to burn a hole in my wallet due to how many bottles I have to purchase.
- You need to be somewhat patient with the conditioner. Putting it in your hair for 30 seconds and then washing it out won’t produce the most effective results. I leave it in for a few minutes before washing it out. So I suggest you have a decent amount of time before committing to it.
If you need a conditioner to fix your hair to its natural strength and shine, choose Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Moisture Lock Conditioner. You’ll never go back to anything else.
Latest posts by Christine McNassor (see all)
- Whirlpool WFC7500VW Washer (Front-loading) - January 28, 2014
- iHome iP90 Dual Alarm Clock Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock - January 26, 2014
- Morton Lite Salt Mixture - January 25, 2014