The Whirlpool WFC7500VW is a front-loading washer which is roomy enough for large loads and is equipped with several cleaning and rinsing options. It’s ENERGY STAR qualified, meaning it is a high-efficiency washer and works best with laundry detergents that have the “HE” logo marked somewhere on the container. Although it provides a roomy interior for a large mass of clothes, the washer itself is small in size and can fit basically anywhere you need to install it. I personally stuck it in a tiny closet in my bathroom, so it’s in the most convenient, out-of-the-way spot whenever I need it.
The Whirlpool WFC7500VW has a wide array of cleaning, spinning, and rinsing settings for even the pickiest of people. Many individuals prefer to have their clothes washed a certain way, and this front-loading washer caters to their wishes. The Whirlpool WFC7500VW is extremely easy to use and just requires a quick twist of the option dial to get to the setting you want.
I had never used a front-loading washer before ordering this one, and I was surprisingly pleased with its results. The Whirlpool WFC7500VW gets clothes clean according to your selected washing options, and you can actually see the evidence right in front of your eyes.
If you’re thinking about buying a new washer, I would definitely recommend the Whirlpool WFC7500VW front-loading washer. I’ve had it for about 2 years now and am satisfied with it. Here are some pros associated with the Whirlpool WFC7500VW:
- You have an impressive selection of washing options before you start the cycle. You can actually choose to wash your clothes in cold, warm, or hot water. I always pick the cold cycle option, because it washes the clothes just as effectively as the warm temperatures and it saves on a great deal of water, which in turn lessens the expense of my water bill. Some washing level options include normal, quick wash, and delicate. You also have options for extended care; including delay wash, pre-wash, extended spin, gentle spin, and more.
- The washer contains a display screen which informs you of the time remaining on the current cycle.
- Whatever action is occurring at the present time will be lit up by a green button. For example, when the water is draining from your current clothes cycle, you will be made aware of this by the bright green button above that setting.
- You can start or cancel your load at any time.
- The Whirlpool WFC7500VW rinses and spins every load for a reasonable amount of time, so that they come out of the washer barely damp and take very little time to dry.
- The washer starts rocking loudly and violently while it is spinning the cycle. I’ve learned not to place any items on top of the washer because it will literally knock them right off during its cycle.
- You can only use high efficiency laundry detergent with the Whirlpool WFC7500VW, and high efficiency products tend to be more expensive. Using a regular laundry detergent with this washer won’t work because it will produce way too many bubbles and over-sud the washer, as well as probably overflow soap everywhere.
- The one irritating factor about front-loading washers is that your clothes are likely to fall out onto the floor while you are either loading them into the washer or pulling them out when they are clean.
The Whirlpool WFC7500VW front-loading washer is a handy little washer to depend on for cleaning large loads of clothes. Not only is it convenient for the average homeowner, but for those living in small areas such as apartments or condos as well.
Latest posts by Christine McNassor (see all)
- Whirlpool WFC7500VW Washer (Front-loading) - January 28, 2014
- iHome iP90 Dual Alarm Clock Radio with iPhone/iPod Dock - January 26, 2014
- Morton Lite Salt Mixture - January 25, 2014